Admission is taken on the basis of written and oral test subject to availability of seats in a particular class. The test comprises a written examination of English, Science, Math and Hindi. There is no specific syllabus for the admission test but the candidate must have adequate knowledge of the subject appropriate for the class lower than in which he/she desires admission. The child should be medically fit. At the time of admission to class – I onwards, T.C. is required. A xerox copy of Aadhar Card must be submitted at the time of Admission. Admission from can be obtained only after submitting the xerox copy of the Aadhar Card and Birth Certificate.
THE SCHOOL RESERVES THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION AT ITS OWN DISCRETION.
A clear calendar month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of notice is required before a student is withdrawn from the school. T.C. is issued only when all the dues of the school are settled along with T.C. Fees.
A Student can be dismissed on any of the following grounds:
- Indisciplinary activities
- Irregular Attendance
- Damage of school property
- Moral beach considered by the school authorities
- Failing for two consecutive years in the same class
- Parent desirous getting their wards admitted in this institution must agree to confirm to the rules and regulations of the school mentioned in the School Dairy.
- All student are expeted to come to school regularly in time. A student must have minimum 90% attendance at the end of each academic year to appear in the Annual Examination.
- Fee must be paid regularly and in time. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Student are expected to behave in a courteous manner on all occasion. Good moral behavior and good manners are the pre-requisites of every student.
- ALL DISPUTED ARE SUBJECT TO DALTONGANJ JURIDICTION ONLY.