Online Payment Terms & Condition
This Application is for the payment of filling Online Admission form fees and college fee by the students of Oxford Public School, Daltanganj.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the student may file his/her claim with the School Office at Oxford Public School,Daltanganj.
- Oxford Public School, Daltanganj is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous) to any other institution for any reason whatsoever,without your consent.
- Oxford Public School, Daltanganj reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site.
- Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, ncluding any changes or modifications made by Oxford Public School, Daltanganj as permitted above.
- Oxford Public School, Daltanganj treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith.
- Such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons Oxford Public School, Daltanganj will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail.
- The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
- Oxford Public School, Daltanganj may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
- Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of Oxford Public School, Daltanganj and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.
- Students are advised to pay College fee online.
- Students may use their parents’ or their own bank account to make the payment.
- Online payment of College Fee and Admission Form Fee can be made, using the following modes:
a. Net Banking.
b. Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro).
c. Credit Card.
- For making online payment of College fee, login at the e-payment portal and follow the instructions thereafter.
- After successful completion of the payment, the system will be directed back to the e–payment portal of Oxford Public School, Daltanganj. Generate receipt of the payment made and produce the same as and when required.
- Oxford Public School, Daltanganj does not charge any processing fee or service charges from the students for online payment. However, the students have to pay the charges as applicable for the merchant banks.
- The student is required to pay the fee by the due date as notified.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, Oxford Public School, Daltanganj will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
a. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
b. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
c. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction/gateway, or
d. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
e. Any credit/debit card fraud(s)
- All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the services available on Website.
- If your computer or any other electronic device does not support relevant technology or does not meet minimum system requirements including but not limited to encryption, you may not be able to access the Website and/or use certain Services on the Website. Lack of such relevant technology on your computer or any other electronic device may also lead to incomplete information and transactions and Oxford Public School, Daltanganj shall not be responsible for the same, in any manner whatsoever.